George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press
Vendor: George Foreman
9 Servings - The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time. George Tough Nonstick Grill Coating Fat-Removing Slope - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects...
- 9 Servings - The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time.
- George Tough Nonstick Grill Coating
- Fat-Removing Slope - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to.
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 9-Serving Basic Plate Grill and Panini delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, sandwiches, and more. The proprietary sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The large cooking area combines with dual contact heating to speed up grilling and get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill? *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- Family-Sized: Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time.
- Classic Plate Grill: This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini Press.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals.
- Dual Cooking Positions: Use the slope or set it flat. The kickstand on the back of the grill gives you options for removing fat as you grill or cooking on a flat surface.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Floating Hinge: Sliced veggies or a steak that’s bigger than your appetite—the floating hinge seamlessly adjusts to cook foods of all sizes.
- Ready Indicator Light: Green means go! Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it’s plugged in and when it’s ready to cook.
Donec tortor sem, semper egestas nibh in, blandit volutpat tellus. Etiam non nibh at arcu pulvinar pharetra a vitae diam. In eleifend quam ipsum, vitae porttitor metus fringilla eget. Vestibulum lobortis ipsum eu scelerisque venenatis. Cras pharetra ante in tellus egestas posuere. Etiam tristique leo eget dui tincidunt luctus. Donec maximus cursus neque non lacinia. Sed non placerat sem. Etiam augue est, rhoncus sit amet aliquam ac, volutpat id libero. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut congue semper lacinia. In eu nisi finibus, placerat ante in, accumsan lorem. Cras aliquet quis metus nec pulvinar. Donec aliquet eleifend risus ac tempor. Vestibulum scelerisque, erat quis volutpat imperdiet, mi tellus sollicitudin turpis, sit amet fermentum tellus sapien at lorem. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Proin eleifend ultrices ultricies. Sed egestas ullamcorper viverra. Sed tincidunt, metus quis pretium sollicitudin, ligula dui auctor lorem, et efficitur mi lectus a metus. Etiam massa ante, ullamcorper vel lacinia non, vehicula vitae metus. Aliquam efficitur, lacus eu varius iaculis, eros nisi dignissim nunc, et hendrerit dolor mauris a odio.